Friday, August 20, 2010

our kiss

If you could have seen my eyes, you would have seen pleasure and a breeze of browns and oranges, a whirlpool of color. The autumn motions colored the surroundings. I shut my eyes and the color remained, but the feeling dissipated, little by little. The fall shades exploded along with the kiss into the spirit. My guard fell -- anything could have entered, everything around could have upset me, apart from the feeling directly ahead. Time did not seem to flow right. The seasons, inside, reversed, and my body was warm; the light was dim. And the silent warmness quickly spread through me, relieving the ache, releasing everything unimportant. The glowing warmth started from my heart, drowning all coldness within its path.

I was lying in the grass; it must have been autumn again. My mind felt like early evening -- the windmills by the cool ocean, the trees nearby bristled in a heavenly breeze. I was in a place where the sun never sets.

A brown mist fluttered in the distance like a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment